Gain access to China’s Futures Market
Orient Futures offers the following products from three internationalised futures exchanges. These products offer good price discovery, arbitrage and hedging opportunities.
- Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE) Crude Oil Futures
- Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE) TSR20 Rubber Futures
- Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE) Low Sour Fuel Oil Futures
- Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) Iron Ore Futures
- Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE) purified terephthalic acid (PTA) Futures
- NEW: Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE) Copper Futures – since 19 Nov 2020
- NEW: Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) Palm Olein Futures – since 22 Dec 2020
Your Ideal Partner for China Markets – Orient Futures Singapore
Orient Futures Singapore is an Overseas Intermediary of INE (Shanghai International Energy Exchange), Dalian Commodity Exchange and Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange.
When foreign clients participate in these internationalized futures contract with us, they have direct access in trading, clearing and settlement.
Strong Backing in China
We are backed by strong resources from our parent company Shanghai Orient Futures, who is the largest broker in term of aggregated volume among the five regulated exchanges in China.
Shanghai Orient Futures Co., Ltd. is a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Orient Securities Co., Ltd., approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission as a comprehensive futures brokerage firm to offer commodity futures brokerage, financial futures brokerage, futures investment consulting, asset management, fund sales and other businesses. It has a registered capital of 2.3 billion yuan and memberships in the Shanghai Futures Exchange, Dalian Commodity Exchange, Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange, and Shanghai International Energy Exchange.
Partner with Orient Futures Singapore and let us help you navigate into China’s Capital Markets.Do not miss out on the opportunities in the liberalisation of China’s Capital Markets. Contact us today.
Have a question?