Singapore is evolving into a regional e-trading hub for Foreign Exchange (FX) in alignment with the Financial Services Industry Transformation Map led by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Singapore’s central bank and integrated financial regulator.
Based in Singapore, the hub for Asia Pacific, Orient Futures Singapore is well poised to offer clients the following benefits in FX.
- Access to FX liquidity: Our established banking relationships and financial strength renders us a unique position to offer institutional clients access to FX liquidity from top tier banks and selected non-bank liquidity providers. Our clients benefit from the deep liquidity and tight pricing for spot and forward contracts on a wide range of currencies.
- Institutional FX services: Orient Futures Singapore is an Institutional FX services provider. We endeavor to offer our services to a wide range of clients such as financial institutions, hedge fund managers, proprietary trading firms and other corporations throughout the world.
- Economies of scale: Our clients can leverage on the economies of scale in pricing and commissions.
- Diversified offering: We offer access to a wide spectrum of products over FX, Non-Deliverable Forwards and Swaps.
- Premium service: We empower clients by equipping them with professional-grade tools, professional services by international standards at competitive prices.
For enquiries on our services, kindly send your emails to email@example.com or simply contact us.