How clients' funds are safeguarded in Orient Futures Singapore
Regardless of whether you are a new or seasoned trader, one of the most important criterion to consider for all traders and investors before opening a trading account is the security of funds deposited. In fact, we believe everyone should carefully consider the security of your funds when evaluating the various brokerage firms.
As a retail client, when you deposit money into an Orient Futures International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Orient Futures Singapore”) account, you can be assured of the following:
- Your money is held in segregated client bank (independent trust) accounts at established regulated banks.
- Your money is separated (not co-mingled) with Orient Futures Singapore’s own money.
- Orient Futures Singapore does not use your money for the firm’s business activities.
- Your money is protected from creditors in the unlikely event that Orient Futures Singapore goes into liquidation.
- Orient Futures Singapore holds a Capital Market Services (CMS) license issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and fully complies with MAS regulations in the conduct of all our business.